Our campuses are open
UPDATE Thursday 26 March 2020 from the Department of Education and Training
TAFEs and training organisations remain open, in line with the latest advice from Australia’s Chief Medical Officer and Victoria’s Chief Health Officer.
Please continue to refer to the Department of Education and Training’s coronavirus (COVID-19) web page for the most up-to-date information.
Foresite is open for training. We are monitoring the situation on a daily basis and following the advice provided by the Department of Health to protect our staff and students from COVID-19, including implementing a number of social distancing protocols throughout our sites.
All students should attend classes as usual. Please contact the office on 1300 366 015 if you have any questions.
Following the most recent Government advice our training facilities are still open and we are still enroling students into our courses.
To keep our students and employees as safe as possible, we require everyone to be aware of the latest guidance from the Department of Health
We have also put the following measures in place:
- Classes wil have no more than one person per four square metres of floor space and have fewer than 100 persons
- Installed hand sanitiser dispensers throughout our campuses
- Circulated information to our students and staff on reducing their risk of Coronavirus
- Instructed staff and students to not attend our campuses if they are unwell
- Implemented strict social distancing measures across our campuses
- Ongoing monitoring of the information provided by Department of Health
- Students are advised to contact our office if they have any concerns or are feeling unwell
- Students are advised not to attend if they feel unwell